Project Risk Analysis
The course covers topics than help students to understand the dynamics of risk management planning, risk identification, and the essence and risk response planning.
This course is designed to:
- Expose to students the enterprise environmental factors.
- Enable students identify risks in their organizations.
- Introduce to students risk management planning.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of the course unit students should be able to;
- Determine Enterprise Environmental Factors, Organizational Process Assets, the Project Scope Statement, the Project Management Plan, and the Risk Management Plan.
- Explain the risk management planning
- Develop risk registers for their organisations