This course introduces students to particular articles and their design. It gives practical procedures on differential forms, suitable for the print media, and previews the various types of headlines and news lead(s), guiding students to writing feature articles.
The course trains students on the principles of print media articles. It directs one to be passionate of a specific field, which may be developed hence determining expertise, so as to establish where one may be fitting
At the end of the course, students should be able to;
- Tell interesting news suitable for the readers
- Describe feature articles origin without a glance anywhere
- Differentiate specialized articles from other feature stories
- Identify news headlines and lead stories.
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Identify the various subjects suitable for readers appeal
- Be conversant with the various sources of feature articles
- Write both specialized and feature articles
- Generate specific news headlines and lead stories.