Students should identify research areas, develop research proposals, develop research instruments, collect data and write a research report of between 7000 – 10,000 wards.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of the training students should be able to:
- Identify a research areas
- Outline a research topic
- Review relevant literature on the topic
- Develop research methodology
- Develop a research proposal.
- Develop research instrument and collect data
- Analyze the date collected.
- Write a research report.